Creating a Hosted Exchange mailbox
This article will show you how to create a new mailbox in Hosted Exchange.
To create a new Hosted Exchange mailbox or to manage existing mailboxes please log in to your Hosting Control Panel. If you have not already signed up for Hosted Exchange with iiNet, please do so before proceeding.
For instructions on importing multiple mailboxes at once, please see these instructions.
- Log in to the Hosting Control Panel.
- Ensure your Hosted Exchange subscription is selected by choosing it from the Subscription drop-down menu at the top right of screen.
- Click the Add New Mailbox link under the Exchange heading.
- Choose the New Service User option and click Next.
The Existing Service User option is only used when you want to add Exchange email services to a user that already exists.
- Enter a Display name, Login and Password and click Next.
If you have multiple domain names please ensure you select the correct one from the drop-down menu provided.
- Select your desired mailbox template and click Next. For more details on the difference between Hosted Exchange mailbox types, please visit our website.
- Review the details of the new mailbox and then click Finish.
If you need to change any details you can click Back to do so.
Please allow a few minutes for your mailbox to be created. You can check that the mailbox has been created by clicking on the Display name and observing the status.