This article will show you how to manually set up an account for your iiNet email address in Windows Mail for Windows Vista.
- If you have another email account, send a test email to the email address you're setting up. Alternatively, ask a friend or family member to send you an email.
- Open Windows Mail. Click Tools in the top menu bar, and then select Accounts.
- Click Add.
- Select E-mail Account, and then click Next.
- Type your name as you’d like it to appear on any emails you send, and then click Next.
- Enter your iiNet email address and then click Next.
- Enter the following settings before clicking Next. If your email address doesn't end in "@iinet.net.au", please see iiNet Group Email Settings.
Incoming e-mail server type: POP3
Incoming mail server: mail.iinet.net.au
Outgoing mail server: mail.iinet.net.au
- Enter your full iiNet email address and iiNet email address password. We recommend that you tick Remember password before clicking Next.
- Click Finish to complete your setup. If your test email arrives in your inbox, you know your email account is up and running!