Hosted Lync Adding Phone Numbers
This article will show you how to add number blocks to your Hosting account. This will give you more phone numbers to assign to Hosted Lync accounts.
Adding Phone Numbers to your Lync account
- Log in to your Hosting Control Panel with your username and password.
- On the Dashboard (Home tab) locate the Lync section and then click Add New User.
Please note: If you don't see the Lync section on the Dashboard, select your Hosted Microsoft Services subscription from the drop down menu on the top right of the page.
- If you attempted to add a new Lync 3 user without any numbers available, you'll have seen an error like this. Click Manage Phone Numbers.
- Click Request Additional Phone Number Block.
- Enter a name for the new block of numbers (e.g. Sales block, Support block) and then choose the quantity of numbers you wish to purchase.
- Click OK to make your order. It may take up to 24 hours for your new number block to become available. In the meantime, the name of the number block will display in your Hosting Control Panel but will show no numbers available.