Hosted Lync Uploading Photos in Bulk
This article will show you how to upload photos in bulk to your Hosting Control Panel, allowing you to bulk assign them to the relevant Lync User profiles. If you have Hosted Exchange with iiNet, a user's photo will also appear in Outlook and Outlook Web Access. Learn how to upload photos one at a time.
Uploading photos in bulk)
- Log in to the Hosting Control Panel with your username and password.
- Select the Users tab.
Click Upload Photos.
- The images you upload must meet the following requirements:
Image dimensions: 96 x 96 pixels
File size: 10kB or less
File name: Must be the user's login username (full email address) followed by the image file extension (e.g. "firstname.lastname@example.org")
- Save all images together in a single folder as a ZIP archive file. See sample ZIP format.
Please note:All Users must already be created before uploading your ZIP file.
- Click the Choose File button and select your ZIP archive file.
- Click Upload to finish. Your changes may take up to 15 minutes to apply.