This article will show you how to request a new date for your NBN™ connection appointment. You may need to reschedule in circumstances such as when you are not able to be present for an appointment which requires a technician to visit your home.
- This feature is available for the following types of NBN™ orders: NBN™ FTTB/FTTN/FTTC/FTTP & HFC.
- This feature is NOT available for: NBN™ Wireless & Satellite or any non-NBN™ orders. If you need to reschedule one of these orders, please contact us.
If you've never logged into Toolbox before, please see An Introduction to Toolbox.
How to reschedule your NBN™ connection
- Confirm that you have an order for NBN™ FTTB/FTTN/FTTC/FTTP or NBN™ HFC. If you're not sure, please check the emails you've received from us regarding your order. If you have a different type of broadband order, you'll need to contact us to reschedule as you will not be able to reschedule through Toolbox.
- Log in to Toolbox and select My Products from the navigation bar, and then select Broadband. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see this option, click the grey square with three lines to show the navigation menu.
- If you have more than one broadband service, select the right username from the Product drop-down menu.
- Select Manage NBN appointment from the Actions menu. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see the Actions menu, click the grey bar labelled Broadband actions to show it.
- Select Reschedule. Note that this option will only be displayed for appointments with the "Reserved" status.
- Fill out the form to select your desired date and time slot.
IMPORTANT: As per the on-screen warning, all requests for a weekend or public holiday appointment will be rejected. Please take care not to do this as it may cause delays in your order.
- Click Submit to submit your request to reschedule.
- Once your appointment has been successfully rescheduled, you'll receive an email and/or SMS from us to confirm. In the event that your request is rejected (i.e. a weekend or public holiday was selected) we'll contact you to arrange an available appointment.