This article will show you how to use the Connection Speed Manager in Toolbox to adjust the connection profile of your internet service.
- This feature is only available for our on-net ADSL2+ broadband services.
- You won't see this option if you have any other kind of broadband service.
If you've never logged into Toolbox before, please see An Introduction to Toolbox.
Changing your Connection Speed Profile
- Log in to Toolbox and select My Products. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see this option, click the grey square with three lines to show the navigation menu.
- Select Broadband. If you have more than one broadband service, make sure the right username is selected from the Product drop-down menu.
- Select Manage Connection Speed from the left-hand column. If you don't have on-net ADSL2+ broadband, you will not see this option in Toolbox.
- You’ll see the available Connection Speed Profiles along with their descriptions. “CURRENT” will be visible next to your current setting.
- To change your profile, select it from the list and then click Change connection profile at the bottom of the page.
Please note: Your changes may take up to 3 hours to take effect, and during this time your connection may be briefly interrupted.