This article will show you how to view your recent task history in Toolbox.
Each time you talk to an iiNet Customer Service Representative over the phone or by email correspondence, they add notes to your account in the form of tasks. Tasks keep a record of your correspondence as well as notes about the work done to resolve your issue.
If you've never logged into Toolbox before, please see An Introduction to Toolbox.
How to view tasks
- Log in to Toolbox and select My Account from the navigation bar. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see this option, click the grey square with three lines to show the navigation menu.
- Make sure View tasks is selected from the Actions menu. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see the Actions menu, click the grey bar labelled My Account actions to show it.
- Alternatively, when viewing any of your products in the My Products area of Toolbox, you’ll also find the View tasks option at the end of the list in the left-hand column.
- You’ll see a list of any tasks made on your account in the past 2 weeks. Its Status will show whether the task is “Open”, “Closed” or “On Hold”.
- You can click View next to a task to see more detail.
- When viewing a task in detail, you’ll see your task reference number at the top of the page along with the option to Order tasks by “newest entries first” or “oldest entries first”.
- Each entry on the task will be shown under the date and time it was made, and the staff department who made the notes in the entry.