Viewing connection history in Toolbox
This article will show you how to check your broadband connection history in Toolbox.
If you've never logged into Toolbox before, please see An Introduction to Toolbox.
How to view your Connection History
- Log in to Toolbox and select My Products from the navigation bar.
- Select Broadband. If you have more than one broadband service, you may need to select the username from the drop-down menu on the right side of the header bar.
- Select View connection history from the left-hand column. You’ll see your connection history for the current billing period.
- To view connection history for previous months, select the date from the See history for... drop-down menu.
- If your connection is currently online, you’ll see a summary at the top of the page. You can click Remote disconnect to disconnect your internet connection through Toolbox (requires your broadband password).