This article will show you how to link additional domain names to your existing Hosted Exchange service. There are no limits on the number of domain names you can add.
Select one of the links below to jump to a query:
Adding domains registered with iiNet
- Log in to the Hosting Control Panel.
- On the Home screen, click on Hosted Domains.
- Click on the domain name you wish to link to your Hosted Exchange plan.
NOTE: If the domain you wish to add is not listed here, please see Adding domains registered elsewhere.
- At the bottom of the page, you should see a Mail Hosting row that says Not Installed. Click Add Hosting.
- Ensure the correct Hosted Exchange plan is selected and click Next.
- Click Finish. You can now create Exchange mailboxes and aliases under the new domain name.
Adding domains registered elsewhere
- Click the Add Existing Domain Registered Elsewhere button.
- Enter the domain name you wish to add without the 'www.' (e.g. domain.com.au), select your Hosted Exchange subscription from the Subscription drop-down menu and tick the Zone management ability checkbox.
- Under Mail Hosting, select Microsoft Exchange. Another drop-down menu will appear; ensure your Hosted Exchange subscription is selected. Click Next.
- Review the details and click Finish. You can now create Exchange mailboxes and aliases under the new domain name.
IMPORTANT: You'll need to update the name servers with your current registrar to point to ns1.iinethosting.net.au and ns2.iinethosting.net.au.