Configuring forwarding for a Hosted Exchange mailbox
This article will show you how to configure your Hosted Exchange mailbox to forward emails to another email address. You also have the option to leave a copy of all messages in the original mailbox.
- Log in to the Hosting Control Panel and select your Hosted Exchange subscription from the drop-down box at the top right.
- Click on Exchange, select the Mailboxes tab and then the Display name of the mailbox you wish to enable forwarding for.
- Select the Forwarding tab and then click Enable.
- Enter the email address you wish to forward to. If you would like to leave a copy of forwarded emails in the mailbox tick the Leave copy of messages checkbox. Click Submit.
- To change the address your mailbox is forwarding to simply click Change, enter the new email address and then click Submit.
- You can remove the forward by clicking Disable.