Hosted Lync Adding Hold Music for a Call Group
This article will show you how to upload an audio file to be used as hold music for the primary number of your Call Group. This is also a great way to include notices or advertisements along with music while your customers are on hold.
For the hold music for each individual Lync 3 user, please see Changing your Music on Hold.
Adding Hold Music for Call Groups
- Log in to your Hosting Control Panel with your username and password.
- Select the Lync tab, and then select Call Groups.
- Click on the down arrow below your Call Group to expand the Configuration menu.
Click Select Music on Hold.
- Click Select file and upload a .WMA and .WAV audio file that is no larger than 2MB.
- Click OK. It may take up to 15 minutes for your hold music to come into effect.