Hosted Lync Android Client Install
This article will show you how to set up a Hosted Lync account on an Android iPhone.
Please note: You'll need to have a Google Play Store account to download the client from Play Store.
Select one of the links below to jump to a query:
Installing the Lync 2013 Client for Android
- Open the Google Play Store and tap the search icon (magnifying glass) in the top right-hand corner. Search for "lync" and then select the "Lync 2013" result.
- Tap Install and review what Lync 2013 needs access to. Tap Accept.
- The download will begin. This may take a few minutes depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- Once the download is complete, you'll have a new Lync 2013 icon on your home screen and in your Application menu.
- Sign in with your Hosted Lync username (full email address) and password. That's all there is to it!
Removing the Lync 2013 Client for Android
- Locate the Settings icon (cog) on your phone and tap it to open your Settings menu.
- Scroll down and open the Application Manager.
- Scroll down and tap Lync 2013.
- Select Uninstall.