Hosted Lync Apple iOS Settings Options
This article will explain the options available in the Lynce 2013 iOS app.
iOS Lync 2013 Settings Menu
- When signing in to Lync, you'll need your Hosted Lync username and the password. Make sure you enter the full email address, including any "@domain.net.au".
- After signing in, you'll see the following screen. Depending on your subscription and/or device, you may not have the iPhone option.
- Click My Info to set your status or access the Options button.
- In Options, you can customise how the application works for you. This includes options like changing the phone number associated with your Lync, or making/receiving calls over WiFi only.
- If you sign out or hit the Advanced Options from sign in page, you can update the Sign-in Address, Password and option to Save My Password. Having the Auto-Detect Server set to on is the preferred option. You can also set the defined Sign In As option to only of the following statuses:
- Do Not Disturb
- Be Right Back
- Appear Away
- Off Work
- Reset Status