Hosted Lync Removing User Groups
This article will show you how to remove User Groups in Hosted Lync. User Groups (e.g. Sales Group) are sets of Lync 3 users whom calls can be directed to in a Call Group IVR menu.
Removing a User Group
- Log in to the Hosting Control Panel with your username and password.
- On the Dashboard (Home tab) locate the Lync section and then click Manage.
Please note: If you don't see the Lync section on the Dashboard, select your Hosted Microsoft Services subscription from the drop down menu on the top right of the page.
- Select the Users tab and then click Manage User Groups.
- You'll see a list of your User Groups. Click the red X next to the group you wish to delete.
Please note: If the X is greyed out, that means the User Group is configured in your active Call Group. Please remove the User Group from your call Group settings before attempting to delete the group.
- Alternatively, you may use the checkboxes to select multiple User Groups and then click Delete User Groups.
- Click OK. Your request may take several minutes to process depending on the number of User Groups you are deleting - please do not close or refresh your browser during this time.