Hosted Lync Turning off Second Incoming Call sound
This article will show you how to turn off the second incoming call sound. This will not affect any on-screen notifications about incoming calls.
Removing the second incoming call sound
- From your Lync Desktop client, click the gear icon (not the down arrow next to it).
- Select Ringtones and Sounds from the left-hand list and then click Sound Settings.
- Under Program Events, scroll down to the Lync menu.
- Scroll further and click Second Incoming Call to highlight it. Under Sounds, select None.
- Click OK to apply your changes. Now when a second call comes in, you won't hear a beeping noise, but you will still see an on-screen notification.