This article will teach you how to use voice mail for your iiNet Mobile service.
Select one of the links below to jump to a query:
Setting up Voice mail
- After enabling voice mail, call 321 from your mobile handset.
- Alternatively, you may call 13 33 21 from a fixed-line phone, but you’ll need to follow the prompts enter your mobile number and voice mail PIN. Your default voice mail PIN is the last 4 digits of your mobile number.
- The first time you call, you’ll be run through a tutorial to record your name and voice mail greeting, and you may set a custom voice mail PIN number between 4 to 9 digits long.
Accessing Voice mail
The Voice mail menu
Here are some of the common options:
- To Play your Messages > Press 7
- To Record a Message > Press 6
- To Change your Greeting > Press 3
- To Access your User Options > Press 8
Greeting Schedule (From the Greetings Menu)
- To Manage your Greeting Schedule > Press 5
- To Create/Modify your Greetings Schedule > Press 1
- To Review your Greetings Schedule > Press 2
- To Record the Greetings in your Schedule > Press 3
- To Toggle your Greetings Schedule ON/OFF > Press 5
- To Delete your Greetings Schedule > Press 7
Personal Options (From the Main Menu)
- To Manage your Group Lists > Press 2
- To Modify your Message Notification options > Press 3
- To Modify your Personal Preferences > Press 4
- To Enable/Disable Voice mail Missed Call Notifications > Press 5
Changing your Voice mail PIN number
- Access your voice mail by dialling 321 from your mobile phone.
- Press 8 for User Options.
- Press 4 for Setup Options.
- Press 1 to change your PIN, and then enter your new PIN followed by the # key.
- Your new PIN will be played back to you. Confirm your decision to finish.
Disable Voice Mail
Follow the advice in Mobile Voice Features to view your settings in Toolbox and set the switch for Call Forwarding to OFF.
If you'd like to keep a different kind of Call Forwarding activated, then simply make sure that all entries of "321" are removed from the Call Forward settings because "321" means the call will be forwarded to voice mail.
Changing Ring Length
You can change your ring length to a maximum of 30 seconds by dialling the following from your mobile: **61*321**30#
For more Mobile tips you can action straight from your handset, see Mobile Quick Codes.