This article will show you how to access your Hosted Exchange mailbox via Outlook Web Access (OWA).
Select one of the links below to jump to a query:
- Browse to https://exchange.iinet.net.au/owa/
- Enter your Hosted Exchange email address and password.
- Click Next.
- If this is your first time logging in to OWA you will be prompted to select your preferred language and time zone.
- Click New. A new window will open. You may be prompted to allow pop-ups for from this site.
- Type the recipient address into the To… field or click the button to select from your contacts list. Once you have finished composing your message, click Send.
- Click on the paperclip or the word Insert to add an attachment, and then on Attachment.
- Browse to and select the file(s) you wish to attach and click Open.
The attachment(s) should now appear in your message, below the subject line.
- To delete an attachment simply click on the cross next to it.
- To create an email signature, click on the cog menu on the right, then click on Options.
- Click on Settings on the left-hand menu. Enter your signature using the field provided and then click Save.
- To insert your signature when composing an email click the Insert icon, then select Signature.
Automatic (Out of Office) Replies
Automatic replies can be used to automatically respond to incoming emails and alert senders that you are unavailable.
- Click on the cog menu on the right and then Options. Click on Account and then Set up and automatic reply.
- Click on Automatic Replies. Enter the desired settings.
- Once you have entered your settings click Save at the bottom right-hand corner of the page.