This article will show you how to purchase a new SIM card for your iiNet mobile service. This can be handy if you need to:
- Replace a lost SIM card
- Repalce a wiped SIM card, which can occur when the PUK code is entered incorrectly multiple times
- Purchase a new SIM card that's the correct size for your new mobile phone or another mobile device
Ordering a new SIM card
- Log in to Toolbox.
- Select Products from the top menu bar.
- For Mobile Voice services, select the Mobile tab from just below the top menu bar. If you have a Mobile Broadband service, select the Broadband tab instead.
- If you have more than one mobile number or mobile broadband service, you'll need to select the right number/username from the Product drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Order replacement SIM from the left-hand column.
- Select the SIM type you need - Dual cut or Nano. If you're not sure, please check your handset's packaging, manual or the manufacturer's website for information on the required SIM card size.
- Fill out your delivery details and then click Next. After submitting your order, please allow 2-5 working days for delivery of your replacement SIM card (+2 working days for rural areas). Once you receive your SIM card, you can activate it online.
- If you have any questions or you can't access Toolbox to order a new SIM, please call us on 13 22 58 and we'll be happy to help.