This article will show you how to set up automatic email forwarding for an iiNet email address in Toolbox.
It is not possible to change mail forwarding settings in iiNet Webmail; it must be done in Toolbox by following the steps below.
If you've never logged into Toolbox before, please see An Introduction to Toolbox.
Select one of the links below to jump to a query:
How to set up email forwarding
- Log in to Toolbox and select My Products from the navigation bar, and then select Email. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see this option, click the grey square with three lines to show the navigation menu.
- If you have more than one email address, select the right mailbox from the Product drop-down menu.
- Select Configure email settings from the Actions menu. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see the Actions menu, click the grey bar labelled Email actions to show it.
- You’ll see a list of available email settings. Scroll down to Email Forwarding.
- Type the destination email address (i.e. the email address you'd like emails forwarded to) and hit Add.
- The section will refresh with further settings. We recommend that Local Delivery is left ON - this will leave a copy of the forwarded mail in the original inbox after it is forwarded. If Local Delivery is turned OFF, mail will be deleted from the original inbox after it is forwarded, which can lead to some confusion because it may seem like emails are missing.
- Select Submit to confirm the settings. Please note that if you do not hit the Submit button, your changes will not be saved.
- If mail forwarding is no longer desired, simply select Remove next to email address, and then Submit to confirm the change.