This article will show you how to configure your Windows mobile phone device to connect to your Hosted Exchange mailbox.
- From the Start screen, swipe from right to left to open the App list.
- Tap Settings > email + accounts > add an account > Outlook.
- Enter your email address and password and tap sign in. Windows Phone will attempt to set up your email account automatically.
- If your email account cannot be configured automatically, tap Advanced Setup. You will need to enter the following information:
Email address: Your full email address (e.g. email@example.com).
Password: Your Exchange mailbox password.
User Name: Your full email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
Domain: Leave blank
- Select the Server requires encrypted (SSL) connection box.
- Tap sign in.
- Press OK if Exchange ActiveSync asks you to enforce policies or set a password.