Setting up a Hosted Exchange mailbox in Outlook 2013
This article will show you how to configure your Hosted Exchange mailbox in Microsoft Outlook 2013.
Please note: You must have an Exchange 2 mailbox in order to configure an Exchange account in Outlook. Please refer to the relevant guides to configure Outlook to connect to your Exchange 1 mailbox using POP or IMAP.
- Click the Windows Start button then go to Control Panel and Mail or Mail (32 bit).
- The Mail Setup – Outlook window will open. Click on Show Profiles.
- Click Add and enter a name for your profile. This name is only used to identify the profile on your computer and can be anything you want. Click OK.
- Enter your name, Hosted Exchange email address and password and click Next.
- Outlook will now attempt to connect to our servers and automatically configure your account. If Outlook asks permission to connect to our server, please click Allow.
- Outlook has now finished configuring your account. Click Finish.
- To make this your default Outlook profile (Start > Control Panel > Mail) click Always use this profile, select the profile you just created and click OK.