Please follow the steps below and proceed to next step if the issue persists.
Step 1) Ensure your modem is connected correctly
- Visit our setup video here.
- Check the telephone socket for any damage and to make sure the phone cable is securely connected.
Step 2) Check modem lights
- Turn off your modem and leave it off for at least 20 seconds.
- Turn your modem back on and allow it to reboot.
- Wait 2 minutes for it to reconnect then attempt to view a website.
- If the lights do not match the below then call us for help on 13 22 58.
Step 3) Check your device (computer, laptop, phone, tablet)
- If your device is connected via WiFi, stand next to your modem to rule out any WiFi signal issues.
- If you lose your WiFi connection in certain parts of your home, see our guide on improving WiFi signals.
- If you have another device such as a laptop computer or mobile phone to test that can help rule out a device problem
Step 4) Check for outages
Step 5) Call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance