Email Setup - Outlook Express 6
This article will show you how to manually set up an account for your iiNet email address in Outlook Express 6.
- Open Outlook Express and click Tools, and then select Accounts.
- Select the Mail tab in the pop-up window, and then click the Add button.
- Type your name as you’d like it to appear on the emails you send, and then click Next.
- Enter your iiNet email address, and then click Next.
- Enter the following settings before clicking Next:
My incoming server is a: POP3
Incoming mail server: mail.iinet.net.au
Outgoing mail server: mail.iinet.net.au
- Enter your iiNet email address without the “@iinet.net.au”, and enter your iiNet email address password.
- Ensure that Log on Using Secure Password Authentication (SPA) is not ticks, and then click Next.
- Click Finish to complete your setup.