Changing your Password in Toolbox
This article will show you how to change your password in Toolbox.
If you've never logged into Toolbox before, please see An Introduction to Toolbox.
If you've forgotten your password, please see How to retrieve a forgotten password.
Select one of the links below to jump to a query:
Username and password information
- Your iiNet broadband and email services each have their own username and password (credentials) that you can use to log in to Toolbox and Webmail. They can also be used during a 9-Point ID check if you call our Support Team.
- Your broadband credentials double as your primary Toolbox login credentials. Broadband service credentials can also be used in your modem settings to get online.
- If you only have Mobile Voice with us, you'll have an iiNet email address that doubles as your primary Toolbox login credentials.
- If you have any additional mailboxes on your account, please note that their credentials do not have the same account permissions as your primary Toolbox login credentials. If you use the username and password of an additional mailbox to log in to Toolbox, you won't have access to most features including invoices, payments, usage history, broadband details and account details. This allows you give an email address to kids or housemates without giving them access to change anything on your account.
Changing your password
- Log in to Toolbox with your username and current password.
- Select My Account from the navigation bar. If you're using a mobile, you'll need to tap the grey menu icon to expand the navigation list as shown below:
- Select Change password from the left-hand column. If you're using a mobile, you'll need to tap the grey My Account actions bar to expand the list of options as shown below:
Select the username of the service you want to give a new password from the drop-down menu in the orange header bar.
Type in your current password and new password into the corresponding entry boxes.
Note: Passwords must meet the requirements in our Password Policy.
- Click Change Password to finish.