How to update your payment details in Toolbox
This article will show you how to update your payment details in Toolbox.
Your payment details show your nominated payment method for your iiNet account, which can be a credit card or a bank account. This payment method is used for the automatic debits to pay your monthly invoices.
How to update your payment details
- Log in to Toolbox and select Bills & Payments from the navigation bar. If you don't see this option, please make sure you've logged into Toolbox using your main iiNet username. If you log in with the address of an extra email address on the account, you won't have access to billing options.
- Select Update payment details from the left-hand column.
- You’ll see a summary of your current payment details. For security reasons, only a partial bank account or credit card number will be shown on screen.
- To edit these details, click Update my payment details. You can then choose to fill out and save a set of credit card or bank account details.
- To add a credit card, select Credit Card as the Payment Type. You'll then need to enter the Card Number, the Name on Card and then use the drop-down options to enter the Expiry date. Visa and MasterCard are accepted with no additional surcharge. American Express and Diners Club are accepted with a 3% surcharge.
- For Direct Debit from a bank account, you'll need to enter your BSB, Account Number and the Account Name. You'll also need to tick the box to confirm you agree to the Direct Debit Authority Agreement.
- Click the Save button to finish. The details you save will become the default payment method for your iiNet account.
If you have any trouble updating your details, please give us a call on 13 22 58. If you choose to email email@example.com, please do NOT include your bank account or credit card details. Sending this kind of personal information via email may be unsafe. A member of our Billing Team can arrange to call you to confirm your details over the phone.