Restoring service on an unsuspended iPhone
This article will show you how to restore full service on an iPhone that's being used for a recently unsuspended iiNet Mobile service.
- After your iiNet Mobile service is unsuspended, your iPhone may show a signal on the iiNet network but still be unable to make or receive calls.
- Using a a pen or paperclip, pop out the SIM tray on the side of your iPhone and remove your SIM card.
- You'll see a "No SIM card Installed" warning on your screen. Tap OK.
- Once "SOS only" displays where the signal bar should be on the screen, hold the lock button until the "slide to power off" switch shows up to turn off your iPhone.
- Wait for your iPhone to finish powering off and then place your SIM card back into the SIM tray. Insert the SIM tray back into your iPhone.
- Turn your iPhone back on by holding the lock button until the Apple logo shows up on the screen.
- Once your iPhone has rebooted, you should be able to make and receive calls again.